Saturday, April 22, 2017

Oh Happy Day!

 I hope someone is having a happy day out there -- a birthday, anniversary, new job -- or it's sunny!  I try to celebrate every day even on those days that are challenging.  Having beautiful spring weather certainly makes it a good day in my book and always uplifts me!
 

For my card I used several Reverse Confetti items (see below).  Taking the Striped Frame die, I inlaid colored cardstock.  For the center, I water colored using Distressed Oxide inks and gold embossed the sentiment on vellum adding a few sequins.  I love the feathers in the Boho Vibes set and color coordinated them with the cardstock colors.
I'm excited to share my card in these challenges:
 

 

 




14 comments:

  1. Perfect for our challenge, thanks for joining us at MAWTT with your lovely card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely colour palette and very striking card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Kathy!! The inlaid stripes in different colours makes a gorgeous framing for your large sentiment. Wonderful design. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your inlaid, colored stripes, Kathy! And the center panel is such a pretty color! The feathers add lots more interest! I'm so glad you came to CAS Mix Up to help celebrate your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, glad you joined us at House of Cards! Donna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this is a stunning card I love the feathers.Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog Birds and Feathers. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful and interesting CAS design Kathy. I love all your different pretty elements. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Oh happy day', I love the sentiment and love your card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant card! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards ~ Christi

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great design! I love feathers and this frame layout is the perfect way to use them. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful framing and colors. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the feathers and the awesome frame! Thanks to playing along with us Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete