Friday, March 17, 2017

Today's YOUR Lucky Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!  
My grandmother was Irish (which puts a little Irish in me too :)  Every St. Patrick's Day she'd make the traditional meal of corn beef and cabbage.  I'd like to say I looked forward to the dish, but I was not a fan (of the taste or the aroma!)
 

 Instead of making a meal, I opted to make a card instead!


 I'm featuring several fun products found in the Drive By Crafts store.  First, if you haven't tried the new Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads, you are missing out on BIG fun -- I'm in love!  I created my backgrounds using these new ink pads.   Using the heart die from Concord & 9th's Layering Leaves, I cut from a piece of cardstock that I inked up with a few colors of Distress Oxide ink pads to create a 4-leaf clover. This fab Neat & Tangled sentiment from the So Lucky set takes center stage for my card and I added a few sequins from Drive By Crafts' Green Dragon mix!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment