Friday, March 25, 2016

Can we talk?


Can I just say that I've had the worst couple of weeks.  I know I shouldn't complain - there are so many things in life that are much more relevant and important than the aggravation and frustration I've been dealing with - but work problems have kept me from sleeping, eating right and just plain feeling good.

Thankfully, my incredibly sweet daughter asked how my day was today and wanted to chat.  She listened to my bemoaning and let me vent (she's always there with an open ear and heart for everyone :)   She's an amazing young woman (I guess I can do something right) and is such a joyful blessing!!  Thank you, Sweetie!

So, after we chatted, I went and hid in my craft room and just played...so you're going to see several cards I made between yesterday and early this morning (because I'm still unable to sleep)!  Thanks to these challenges for letting me share:










24 comments:

  1. Love this! One of my favourite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a fantastic design! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! Sorry to hear of your problems at work; I think we've all been there and it really just stinks! Especially if there's nothing you can really do about the situation ... just said a prayer for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Kathy, love CAS! Have a Happy Friday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful card! I've seen so many gorgeous cards made with this set that I think I'm going to have to snag it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the colors and love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, life can be stressful, and sounds like you have a wonderful daughter! Love the card you created for this weeks sketch challenge. Great coloring too. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stamping is great therapy, for sure! Hope your work troubles turn around soon and you can just enjoy your paycheck! LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely, that is one of my favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathy, so sorry to hear life is getting the better of you these days. I can completely relate...I hope things start looking rosier soon. This card is the perfect way to beat the blahs...love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CAS and very pretty...love coffee rings, on paper that is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun! great coffee stains :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really like your card Kathy - a different look at a mug

    ReplyDelete
  14. I guess you are blessed to have a sweet daughter like that. So happy you found a little inspiration to create this fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how you framed it with the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOU have a WONDERFUL daughter Kathy :)
    SO GLAD she made things a little better and you were able to CREATE this FABULOUS card, LOVE the design and colours, it is FUN and ELEGANT!!!
    PS - Hope things start improving for you at work and that life can get back to normal for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card, Kathy! Glad you played with the 4 Crafty Chicks this week! Nance, GDT

    ReplyDelete