The fact that it's December just got better...it's time for STAMPlorations December Sketch/Theme Challenge!
I chose to use the Sketch. For my card I used the Nordic Knit Tag set -- love this set! It's available for only a limited time!
I white embossed the bottom on watercolor paper and then used Color Burst. Then, I stamped and fussy cut those darling stockings adding a gold brad, snowflake image and sentiment. The sentiment is from Holiday Expressions: Yuletime Cheer.
READY TO PLAY?
Please keep in mind our simple guidelines:
- Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK (although please don't link up a project you've created for the sole purpose of promoting another company; those projects will be deleted or will not be considered in the running for winner or top pick.)
- Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your main blog. (This makes it easy for us to find and comment on your entry.)
- If you have word verification turned on, our design team may not be able to leave a comment, so please consider turning it off.
- Link back to this challenge post (not just our main blog) to encourage others to play too. Entries not linking back to our challenge will be deleted.
- Link up by December 31, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
- Have fun creating your project(s)!